Monday, September 28, 2009

Rain

Today was the first, cold, windy, rainy day of the season. It put me in a funk. I was down all day, and just shuffling along. I am also sick which doesn't help much. Sniffles, coughing, a throbbing headache and exhaustion. I don't know what to do. I am now behind on homework because I have been sleeping and trying to wait the cold out and not over work myself. Hasn't helped much. I feel just as stressed as before, just now the work is due this week, not in 5 days. Ha. Oh well. I'll get it done. I always do.
Besides being gloomy and sick, school is going well. I really enjoy going to class, which is a big change. And I love getting to know new people. Its just so exciting to hear about new lives, and adventures. =)
This week should be fun. It's GEEK WEEK. Since we don't have frat houses and sororities that have a Greek Week, we have a Geek Week which is full of fun activities. Also this week a dear friend of mine is coming to visit me. Can't wait!
That's all for now.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment