Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Beginnings of School

Well, the past couple days have been great. Went down to the Jazz Festival on Saturday night with some friends. There were crazy fireworks. On Sunday I went on a tour of Detroit which was really cool. I got to see neat places to hang out. We also went to the Jazz Festival again. Monday was a lazy day. Didn't do much, just relaxed and prepared mentally for classes.
Today was my first day of college classes. Wooo! (NOT). It wasn't that bad, so I can't really complain. Just went over the basics of the class, then was assigned a small amount of homework.
The part that I wasn't too happy about is buying supplies for my classes though. Its freaking expensive!! And I only bought stuff for one class! I have to buy so much more tomorrow. AHHHH!
Anywho, its pretty exciting to have started classes and to be an actual college student now. I still can't believe it. It feels so unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment