Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ooops!

Totally forgot to update this thing!
I guess thats a good sign? Cuz I'm so busy I forgot to write about my silly life online.
Well, where to start? This past week has been a combination of hell and fun. An unimaginable amount of homework took up all of my time that I was awake for, outside of class.
I went to a couple of parties. Met new people, as well as familiar faces that became faces that I now know.
I have also been going to a family friend's house every Thursday to get away from the school environment. I also saw my Aunt, Uncle, Cousins and Grandma. Had a lovely dinner.
All in all, not much of an exciting week, but it was a busy one.
Night!

Oh, and I am also very sick. I have been in my bed for the past like two days trying to get better. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment