Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long Days

The past two days have been great. I had orientation on Thursday which was long, and a little boring. But I did meet some cool new people who I will be spending a lot of time with in my major. Later Thursday night we had a dance party on the 9th floor of my building. It was fun, but I wasn't really comfortable dancing with so many new people. One day though, one day. Hahaha. After the little dance party Alyssia and I wandered around. Then headed back to our room.
Yesterday was a total lazy day. I didn't get out of bed until like 1 PM! Haha. It was very much needed though. The past couple days had been to jam packed that I hadn't gotten much sleep and I was so exhausted from doing activities non-stop all day. There was a bonfire last night by the ACB where there was music, s'mores, drinks, and some volleyball playin. Then after a while of hanging out there, Lauren and I went back to her room to watch a movie.
The past couple days have been pretty boring. Just meeting new people and trying to get used to living in Detroit. Today is move in day for the returning students, so it will be neat to see how many more people will be living in my building. =]

1 comment:

  1. Meeting new friends and learning to live in a new city does not sound boring to me! Enjoy it and appreciate the moments when you are allowed to relax! Sounds as if you're having a sweet time... luv ya!

    ReplyDelete