Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Transition

Its November now. The leaves have gone from green to orange and yellow and have continued to fall. The city is looking more and more bare. Cold winds are billowing through the streets, and rain has become a familiar face.
It's weird to think that its already November and it feels like just yesterday I was unpacking the car to move in. Time flies when you are up to your neck in homework. Haha. Life has been good, for the most part here in Detroit. I've been getting to know my friends better and really develop bonds which is really nice. It feels good to have a good of good friends again.
Halloween was fun. Went to 3 different events. CCS Dance party, Phunk Night, and a Frat house party. All were just dandy. I dressed up as Mini Mouse, a murdered rocker (??hahaha), and batgirl! So much fun.
I've had a couple dark and down days. But got through them.
A dear friend of mine passed away in a car accident and it hit me harder then I thought it would. I've been pushing through it my doing my work, and incorporating her into it. She is missed dearly. Love you Hilary, RIP.

Thats it for now.
I go home for Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment