Thursday, November 19, 2009

Art School

Man, oh man do I love art school.

It was hard for me to get started in the beginning. Getting into the rhythm and getting used to the work load, but all my struggling has really paid off. My drawing skills have improved greatly, I have broadened my knowledge of metal work, learned how to craft useful things in woodwork, learned more about the process and work that goes into creating a piece of art, and met awesome people that I know will be friends for the rest of my life.

I just love at the end of the day when I look at my hands and see particles and residue of all the materials on them that I have worked with throughout the day. Its all so thrilling.

I can only hope that this beautiful education will continue for the next three and a half years. =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment